Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Great Now Distance Between Us

My emotions are in motion on the big ocean
Across which you flew to commence new life
On the island paradise from which you hail
In your subtle youth as I entertain notion
Our love can survive the separation of our
Realities even as I remain in Holiest City
A mere mile from the house you left behind
To pursue the bliss of an existence in the
Hope that you might create happy situation
While I envy of your carefree dedication to
Contentment that you have forever sought
Which I celebrate though you left me alone
To deal with the yearning of romantic soul
Gasping to find breath to talk to you as
The days accumulate and I struggle to find
An alternative to the real intense passion
We always experienced in presence of each
Other seeking to balance friendship with a
Lust it seems I alone of us two truly felt
In the holy time we spent joined together.

No comments:

Post a Comment