Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When I Take Personal Inventory

I am, and am not, a prophet of Jehovah
I am, and am not, a messenger Of Jesus
I am, and am not, a jahadist for Allah
I am, and am not, a disciple of Christ
I am, and am not, a follower of Buddha
I am, and am not, a devotee of Krishna
But I want to figure out the secret of all Deities
Working their miracles within chaos of Reality
While trying to decipher mysteries of blessed life
Not because I desire to guarantee myself house in Heaven
But because the wheel of Karma rewards them who are kind
With deep knowledge of insight that cannot be taken away
Even as cruel humanity continues to sink into evil greed
Which will be overcome only by determination to discover
The wondrous waterfall of Grace and Beauty washing clean
The body of humanity longing to be uplifted by The Spirit
Of loving devotion and compassion by which all creatures
Shall be sanctified into the bliss of eternal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment