Friday, April 29, 2011

The Origin Of My Uniqueness

When The Lord told me to be God
I followed His order without compunction
Dewing the job the best way I could conceive
Accepting my fate and being ready to die
To further the notion of a worldly illumination
Until I was detained for suffering an illness
By authorities unable to comprehend a reality
Based upon a personal divinity I couldn't deny
To the shrinks who interrogated me with desire
To save me from the abyss into which I dove
Fully conscious of the consequences of my actions
Going with the inarguable flow of a raging river
Heading towards the falls of a supernatural insight
Tumbling down the mountain of the sacred Self
In Whom I trusted while society ruled me insane
And subjected me to the necessity of medications
Sedating me so I could not complete divine mission
To which I honestly felt the Deity had called me
If I hoped to achieve salvation for this mad planet.

                Roger(1)/31/24-16:DUCK1510--10/23/08

No comments:

Post a Comment